EUROPEAN WOMEN’S LOBBY @ NIWEP
More than 80 per cent of our policy comes from the European Union
- This is one of the reasons that NIWEP believes our membership of the European Women’s Lobby is important.
- EWL has prepared a work plan for next year and a new strategic plan for 2011- 2015.
- We would like to invite you to an informal seminar and discussion to see the EWL work relevant to us and how we might influence European policy and, so, women’s lives here.
- EWL will be working on financial security for women, women in public life and violence against women as well as many other areas so there is a great deal that matters to us.
- We will also be able to put the work into the context of the new post-Lisbon thinking in the EU.
We’ll meet at the European Commission’s offices
at 74-76 Dublin Road (Shaftesbury Square end)
at 7.00 pm on Tuesday 18 January 2011
Tea and Coffee will be provided
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend